Singer Sewing Machine
Singer Sewing Machine
Welcome to the Singer Sewing Machine page for the Sew AdjusTable ®. The Sewing Extension Table that fits virtually any portable sewing machine, it features simple adjustments, solid construction, and a super smooth sewing surface.
Most Asked Question: Why is my Singer Sewing Machine model not listed? Answer: Many people simply purchase our, Sewing Extension Table, and we never find out what brand of Sewing Machine/s it is being used on.**We are yet to find a portable Singer sewing machine our Sew AdjusTables ® didn't fit.
If you are not familiar with our products, the information below will show you how unique our line of portable sewing extension tables really are.
Our sewing extension tables are adjustable you only need one Sew AdjusTable ® to fit any brand of portable Sewing Machines you have now or in the future, including the Singer Sewing Machine
For more information on all our tables please Click Here:
View diagrams complete with measurements to see how each size table will fit your machine. Sew AdjustTable ® Measurement Page. Click Here
If your Singer Sewing Machine model is not included in the list below it will still fit our tables. We don't know of a SINGER machine that does not fit.
You may choose the size that best fits your work area and type of sewing you do.
|Singer 1100 DA||Singer 1120||Singer 1425||Singer 15-91|
|Singer 222k||Singer 2250||Singer 2950C||Singer 301A (short)|
|Singer 301's long and short||Singer 306K||Singer 30920||Singer 327OC|
|Singer 3430||Singer 3962||Singer 413 Stylist||Singer 4530C|
|Singer 4830C||Singer 4830P||Singer 500 Rocketeer||Singer 5050|
|Singer 5160||Singer 533||Singer 5530||Singer 57825|
|Singer 5932||Singer 621B||Singer 6233||Singer 6268|
|Singer 6416||Singer 7444||Singer 7462||Singer 7464|
|Singer 7466||Singer 7468||Singer 7470||Singer 8002 CH|
|Singer 8763||Singer 9410||Singer 99||Singer Advance 7422|
|Singer CE 350||Singer CG 590||Singer Confidence 7470||Singer Creative Touch 1030|
|Singer Featherweight 220||Singer Featherweight 221||Singer Featherweight 222||Singer Featherweight 301|
|Singer Futura (30 yrs old)||Singer Futura C100||Singer Izek||Singer Merrit 2404|
|Singer Merrit 4538||Singer Merrit 9618||Singer model 15||Singer Model S180|
|Singer Quantum 9910||Singer Quantum 9920||Singer Quantum 9960||Singer Quantum Futura C E200|
|Singer Quantum XL 6000||Singer Scholastic||Singer SES 1000||Singer Simplicity Fashion Plus|
|Singer Touch and Sew||Singer Touchtronic 2001||Singer XL 1000||Singer XL 5000|
|Singer XL 6000||Singer MODEL Fashion Mate 7256||Singer Simple 3210||Singer Simple 3221
- If your Singer sewing machine is similar in shape to any of the Sewing machines listed here it will fit our sewing extension tables
- If the outer case on your portable sewing machine is curved or sloped, you will get the best fit by removing the accessory case and placing the Sew AdjusTable ®, sewing extension table around the free-arm
- The dimensions on the Sew AdjusTable Measurements page, will help you compare the different size Sewing Extension Tables to see which will best fit your machine(s) and work area
- If your free-arm is curved, there may be small gaps where the straight edge of the Sew AdjusTable® does not contact your machine. These small gaps usually don't matter and still allow you to enjoy the benefits of a large level surface around your machine.
- In the unlikely event you are unable to get an adequate fit to your portable Singer sewing machine, we will work with you to resolve the problem.
- We always offer our full money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied for any reason
- See our Testimonials pages to check for feedback on your portable Singer sewing machine
What Our Singer Sewing Machine Customers Are Saying
I just received my extension table and I'm SO EXCITED! This is just the greatest gadget ever. I can tell it was designed by a quilter and made by a quilter's husband because it works! I am recently retired and am watching my pennies, like 'most everyone right now. This table was well worth the money. I have several sewing machines and a whole litter of Featherweights. I'm always switching machines and it's impossible to afford tables made for each machine. This little table works for everything. One of my machines has very bad lighting and I plan to attach a clip-on gooseneck lamp to the rear right side of the table, closest to the machine. It should work great, and shouldn't interfere with moving my quilt around. Thank you for making such a great little product and making it affordable.
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE THIS TABLE. It fits perfectly to my machine (haven't adjusted it to the serger yet, but will this weekend) and it is easy to use. I can't wait to take it to class and brag to my fellow sewer's about it! Thank you so much!!!!!
The 18x24 arrived in excellent condition. It is just what I needed as it fits my table with a slight jog in the top- so the adjustable feet are perfect. What a delight to have that smooth area on which to work. Its ability to adjust the configuration is great also, in that I would not have afforded to buy a table to fit both of my machines. I can recommend it highly. Thanks, too, for your good service and not giving up on our first missed messages.