Kenmore Sewing Machine
Kenmore Sewing Machine
Welcome to the Kenmore Sewing Machine page for the Sew AdjusTable ®. The Sewing Extension Table that fits virtually any portable sewing machine, it features simple adjustments, solid construction, and a super smooth sewing surface.
Most Asked Question: Why is my Kenmore Sewing Machine model not listed? Answer: Many people simply purchase our, Sewing Extension Table, and we never find out what brand of Sewing Machine/s it is being used on.**We are yet to find a portable Kenmore sewing machine our Sew AdjusTables ® didn't fit.
If you are not familiar with our products, the information below will show you how unique our line of portable sewing extension tables really are.
Our sewing extension tables are adjustable you only need one Sew AdjusTable ® to fit any brand of portable Sewing Machines you have now or in the future, including the Kenmore Sewing Machine
For more information on all our tables please Click Here:
View diagrams complete with measurements to see how each size table will fit your machine. Sew AdjustTable Measurement Page. Click Here
If your Kenmore Sewing Machine model is not included in the list below it will still fit our tables. We don't know of a Kenmore sewing machine that does not fit.
You may choose the size that best fits your work area and type of sewing you do.
|Kenmore 505s-21||Kenmore 11101||Kenmore 11558||Kenmore 12102|
|Kenmore 1251||Kenmore 1357||Kenmore 138.||Kenmore 14|
|Kenmore 148.||Kenmore 1516||Kenmore 152||Kenmore 15202|
|Kenmore 15208||Kenmore 15212||Kenmore 15218||Kenmore 15358|
|Kenmore 15408||Kenmore 15516||Kenmore 1578500||Kenmore 158.17741|
|Kenmore 16231||Kenmore 16782||Kenmore 19010||Kenmore 19153|
|Kenmore 19233||Kenmore 19365||Kenmore 19606||Kenmore 385.12614490|
|Kenmore 385.15510200||Kenmore 385.16126200||Kenmore 385.16221301||Kenmore 385.16227300|
|Kenmore 385.16231300||Kenmore 385.16528||Kenmore 385.16782||Kenmore 385.19030|
|Kenmore 385.19150||Kenmore 385.19233||Kenmore 385.19233400||Kenmore 385.1960180|
|Kenmore 505s-27BH||Kenmore 639S||Kenmore 744-08BH||Kenmore 756A 30BH|
|Kenmore 9000||Kenmore Ergo 3 Elite 19010|
- If your Kenmore Sewing Machine is similar in shape to any of the Sewing machines listed here it will fit our sewing extension tables
- If the outer case on your portable sewing machine is curved or sloped, you will get the best fit by removing the accessory case and placing the Sew AdjusTable ®, sewing extension table around the free-arm
- The dimensions on the Sew AdjusTable Measurements page, will help you compare the different size Sewing Extension Tables to see which will best fit your machine(s) and work area
- If your free-arm is curved, there may be small gaps where the straight edge of the Sew AdjusTable® does not contact your machine. These small gaps usually don't matter and still allow you to enjoy the benefits of a large level surface around your machine.
- In the unlikely event you are unable to get an adequate fit to your portable Kenmore sewing machine, we will work with you to resolve the problem.
- We always offer our full money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied for any reason
- See our Testimonials pages to check for feedback on your portable Kenmore sewing machine
What Our Customers are Saying :-
I'm using my new table with a Brother CS8060 and an older Kenmore machine. It fits both machines just fine, and I am enjoying it much!
The machine I'm using is a sears Kenmore ( supposedly a mid line Janome) but my goal for next year if I sell enough is a Janome 6500. I think it comes with its own table but if that ever happens I shall keep the one I'm using now at home with your table extension.
"I thought that you'd like to know that the tables just arrived safe and sound. I opened them both and started playing with the smaller one. I set it up to work with my Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 both with the free arm and full bed and it worked great!. But since I already had a quilting table for that and I really wanted one for my Kenmore Model 19153 (about 6 years old) I ran downstairs to it and tried it and then went on to my EuroPro Designer Deluxe Model (about 2 years old) and it worked on both of them too."