Janome Sewing Machine
Janome Sewing Machine
Welcome to the Janome Sewing Machine page for the Sew AdjusTable ®. The Sewing Extension Table that fits virtually any portable sewing machine, it features simple adjustments, solid construction, and a super smooth sewing surface.
Most Asked Question: Why is my Janome Sewing Machine model not listed? Answer: Many people simply purchase our, Sewing Extension Table, and we never find out what brand of Sewing Machine/s it is being used on.**We are yet to find a portable Janome sewing machine our Sew AdjusTables ® didn't fit.
If you are not familiar with our products, the information below will show you how unique our line of portable sewing extension tables really are.
Our sewing extension tables are adjustable you only need one Sew AdjusTable ® to fit any brand of portable Sewing Machines you have now or in the future, including the Janome Sewing Machine
For more information on all our tables please Click Here:
View diagrams complete with measurements to see how each size table will fit your machine. Sew AdjustTable ® Measurement Page. Click Here
If your Janome Sewing Machine model is not included in the list below it will still fit our tables. We don't know of a JANOME machine that does not fit.
You may choose the size that best fits your work area and type of sewing you do.
|Janome 1001||Janome 10001||Janome 1008||Janome 11000|
|Janome 1600P||Janome 1600P DB||Janome 300E||Janome 3022|
|Janome 344 LX||Janome 350||Janome 4000||Janome 405|
|Janome 4052||Janome 4119||Janome 4400 MC||Janome 4612 LE|
|Janome 4623 LE||Janome 4900||Janome 5001||Janome 5124|
|Janome 5700||Janome 6125||Janome 659||Janome 7025|
|Janome 7061 NX||Janome 7330||Janome 7500||Janome 8000|
|Janome 8080 DB||Janome 9000||Janome 9500||Janome 9700 MC|
|Janome CE 3050||Janome DC 2007LE||Janome DC 3050||Janome Décor 5018|
|Janome Décor DC 3018||Janome Décor Exell 5124||Janome Décor Exell II 5024||Janome Excel 4014|
|Janome FM 725 (felting)||Janome Harmony 2049||Janome Harmony 4052||Janome Harmony 8048|
|Janome Harmony 8100||Janome HD 2008||Janome HD 2018||Janome Heart 2008 LE|
|Janome Hello Kitty||Janome Jem Gold 660||Janome Jem Platinum 760||Janome Jem Silver 662|
|Janome L-344||Janome Limited Ed. 1008||Janome MC 10001||Janome MC 11000|
|Janome MC 3000||Janome MC 3500||Janome MC 4000||Janome MC 4800 QC|
|Janome MC 4900 QC||Janome MC 6000||Janome MC 8000||Janome Platinum 720|
|Janome QC 6260||Janome RX18S||Janome SC 2260 LX||Janome Schoolmate 3015|
|Janome Sew Precise||Janome Xpression||Janome DC 4030|
- If your Sewing Machine is similar in shape to any of the Janome Sewing machines listed here it will fit our sewing extension tables
- If the outer case on your portable sewing machine is curved or sloped, you will get the best fit by removing the accessory case and placing the Sew AdjusTable, sewing extension table around the free-arm
- The dimensions on the Sew AdjusTable Measurements page, will help you compare the different size Sewing Extension Tables to see which will best fit your machine(s) and work area
- If your free-arm is curved, there may be small gaps where the straight edge of the Sew AdjusTable® does not contact your machine. These small gaps usually don't matter and still allow you to enjoy the benefits of a large level surface around your machine.
- In the unlikely event you are unable to get an adequate fit to your portable Janome sewing machine, we will work with you to resolve the problem.
- We always offer our full money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied for any reason
- See our Testimonials pages to check for feedback on your portable Janome sewing machine
What Our Customers are Saying :-
I've put quite a few hours on the table with machine quilting this weekend already. The table is great and I can't imagine quilting without it. I have used it with the Elna Jubilee and the Viking Husqvarna Designer 1. It fit both quite nicely even though they are very different in size
I LOVE my table! And I am almost embarrassed to admit how many sewing machines I have (I'm sort of addicted to sewing machines I guess). But here is a list of them, and they all fit perfectly with height/width adjustments; Janome Memorycrafts 3000, 4000, 7500, NewHome MX3123, and 2018LE, 609, Janome Harmony 2049 AND the biggest surprise of all my very very old Janome 5001- it is one of the first computerized models made by Janome and does not have a slide away free arm, but the table adjusts wide enough to fit it anyway. Also fits I am using a New Home machine which is the economical version of a Janome. (Bought that to see if I was going like quilting or not, but I've been bit by the bug!!) It's a tiny machine, so I had to use a couple of the pads you packed with the extension table to boost up the machine, (no longer necessary with the new Sew AdjusTable®) but that's fine and it's working very nicely. Now that I have the extension, I can't imagine sewing without it!!!! It definitely makes piecing sooooooooo much easier. I'm very happy to give you feedback. That was the best investment to my equipment yet!