Brother Sewing Machine
Brother Sewing Machine
Welcome to the Brother Sewing Machine page for the Sew AdjusTable ®. The Sewing Extension Table that fits virtually any portable sewing machine, it features simple adjustments, solid construction, and a super smooth sewing surface.
Most Asked Question: Why is my Brother Sewing Machine model not listed? Answer: Many people simply purchase our, Sewing Extension Table, and we never find out what brand of Sewing Machine/s it is being used on.**We have yet to find a portable Brother sewing machine our Sew AdjusTables ® didn't fit.
If you are not familiar with our products, the information below will show you how unique our line of portable sewing extension tables really are.
Our sewing extension tables are adjustable you only need one Sew AdjusTable ® to fit any brand of portable Sewing Machines you have now or in the future, including the Brother Sewing Machine
For more information on all our tables please Click Here:
View diagrams complete with measurements to see how each size table will fit your machine. Sew AdjustTable ® Measurement Page. Click Here
If your Brother Sewing Machine model is not included in the list below it will still fit our tables. We don't know of a BROTHER machine that does not fit.
You may choose the size that best fits your work area and type of sewing you do.
|Brother 1500||Brother 2500 Pacesetter||Brother 3030||Brother 6000i|
|Brother 8200||Brother 8500||Brother BC 1000||Brother BM 3600|
|Brother CE-5000PRW||Brother CS 100T||Brother CS 6000||Brother CS-6000T|
|Brother CS-80||Brother CS-8060||Brother CS-8072||Brother CS-8150|
|Brother DS 1005||Brother ES 2000||Brother EX 660||Brother INB 30|
|Brother Innovis 4000D||Brother LB 6770||Brother LS 2125||Brother LX 3125|
|Brother NX-200||Brother NX-400Q||Brother NX-600||Brother Pacesetter 1500D|
|Brother Pacesetter PC6000||Brother Pacesetter PC-8500||Brother PC 420||Brother PE 150 (embroidery)|
|Brother PS 1000||Brother PS 1230||Brother PS 1250||Brother PS 3100|
|Brother PS 3700||Brother SE 2700||Brother SE 350||Brother SE-270D|
|Brother Ult 2001||Brother Ult 2003D||Brother XL 2600i||Brother XL 2610|
|Brother XL 3200||Brother XL 3500i||Brother XL 46||Brother XL 5130|
|Brother XL 5340||Brother XL 5500||Brother XL 5600||Brother XL 5700|
|Brother XL 6452||Brother XL 6562||Brother XL-2230||Brother XL-2600|
|Brother XL-3500T||Brother XL-3510||Brother XR 65P||Brother XR 7700|
|Brother XR-65||Brother XR-65T||Brother XT-37||Brother NS-55|
- If your Sewing Machine is similar in shape to any of the Brother Sewing machines listed here it will fit our sewing extension tables
- If the outer case on your portable sewing machine is curved or sloped, you will get the best fit by removing the accessory case and placing the Sew AdjusTable, sewing extension table around the free-arm
- The dimensions on the Sew AdjusTable Measurements page, will help you compare the different size Sewing Extension Tables to see which will best fit your machine(s) and work area
- If your free-arm is curved, there may be small gaps where the straight edge of the Sew AdjusTable® does not contact your machine. These small gaps usually don't matter and still allow you to enjoy the benefits of a large level surface around your machine.
- In the unlikely event you are unable to get an adequate fit to your portable Brother sewing machine, we will work with you to resolve the problem.
- We always offer our full money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied for any reason
- See our Testimonials pages to check for feedback on your portable Brother sewing machine
What Our Customers are Saying :-
I have enjoyed My extension table I received from you. I'm currently using the table on a Brother CS 8072 sewing machine. I bought it to help with my quilt top stitching. I've used it with one quilt so far and the table helps me handle the huge amount of material one has when stitching. This is one of my best buys.
I love the table !!! It's perfect. It will go from my Brother Pacesetter 1500D to my little Janome 405. It also fits my daughter's Kenmore, and the other daughter's Elna CE20. I love to extend the bed for quilting, as do my daughters…wish they'd get their own.
"I wanted to let you know the extension table fits all my machines, new and old. I have a 34 year old Touch and Sew, a 30 year old Futura with drop front that stays attached with hinges while allowing for a narrow sleeve; both by Singer. My new machine is a Brother NX200, with a front section that comes off completely to make a narrow top.